Can you imagine having a beautiful and perfect manicure for 20 days from its first application without having to take care of your nails? Gelish gel nail polish makes it possible!
Gelish Gel Nail Polish Sale
Gelish PH Bond on Sale
Use before nail base coat to dehydrate the nail plate
What is it Gelish Harmony?
Gelish is a gel nail polish that has a good variety of colors and shades. This enamel lasts up to 21 days, without damage or dryness in the nails.
Your manicure will maintain its original shine without scratches and scratches during all that time, so you submit your hands to very hard activities, such as washing clothes by hand (and I’m talking about rubbing).
Another benefit of using Harmony products is that this gel polish adapts to the nail and continues to adhere as the nail continues to grow. Fantastic! As with traditional nail polish, the UV LED lamp is used to cure nails, it’s that simple.
Gelish is a gel polish belonging to the world-famous Hand & Nail Harmony, a company that was created in 2009 by Danny Haile, CEO, and founder.
Gelish was the first gel nail polish color to appear on the market. Since then (2009) they have produced more than 100 product colors and sold in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Fun fact: Thanks to Gelish, Hand & Nail Harmony now has a 220,000 square foot facility in California and approximately 300 employees. To this day Gelish remains one of the favorite gel colors for many women.
Cost: Gelish Gel Polish Price
Compared to other brands of gel nail polish colors, buying cheap Gelish is not, but it is not that it has a very high price and its quality deserves it.
If you wonder how much does Gelish cost or what is the cost of Gelish? You should know that the price of Gelish gel polish in major online stores such as ours is usually between $10 and $30 dollars if you are going to buy per unit, and the price of the Gelish kit is between $20 and $60.
The price of the kit will depend on the amount of Gelish nail material, i.e. the units of product it contains.
It is true that the prices are not quite cheap, but the quality of Gelish products or Gelish colors is worth every euro. In addition, you can always buy per kit and save a few euros.
Buy Gelish in Offer at Affordable Prices
Gelish Gel Varnish Colors for Sale
Another of the strong points for many women to choose Gelish gel nail colors is the wide range of colors it offers.
The Gelish nail polish offers you an endless number of varieties that are divided into translucent, with glitter, mates, etc… With this variety of Gelish nail colors, you will be able to perform manicures with infinite combinations and wear beautiful hands that always match every outfit you wear.
Where to Buy Gelish Gel Polish?
The best place to buy Gelish gel nails colors is in our online store, we sell inexpensive Gelish colors, take advantage of the great offers we have available for a limited time in Gelish gel polish.
How to Apply Gelish Gel color on Nails
Applying Gelish gel nails polish is super easy and you can do it yourself from home, all you need is to follow our step-by-step instructions.
Products Needed to apply Gelish Gel Polish:
- Basic Gelish Kit (known as Basix Kit), this kit of Gelish polishes brings all the products you need for a correct manicure.
- The Gelish desired color.
- Gelish® LED 18G Light (or any other LED lamp) preferably (because of how fast it works) or UV to cure and dry the color.
What does the Gelish Basic Kit Contain?
It is recommended that you buy the Gelish nail polish kit because it brings all the necessary products to apply the correct polish and achieve optimal results on your nails with Gelish. Anyway, you can also buy them separately if you want.
- Gelish® pH Bond: It is a pH Balancer. It is recommended to use it before applying any layer of anything to your nail, in order to optimize its effect. You can use it on nail tips, acrylic nails and even on nail adhesives.
- Foundation Base Coat: What it does is perfectly adhere to the gel polish to the nail without damaging it.
- Top It Off Layer: This layer perfectly seals the nail polish while providing a superb, long-lasting shine.
- Cuticle Oil: Hydrates nails and cuticles.
- Nail Surface Cleanse: Removes all residues that may remain on your nail for a perfect shine.
Once you have the products ready we go on to perform the manicure with nail polish Gelish.
Steps to apply Gelish
- Soak your hands in warm water for 10 minutes. You should do this so that pushing the cuticles back is easy and without hurting yourself (optional).
- Push the cuticles back and clean around your nail.
- File your nails to give them the desired appearance. You can use any nail file.
- Gently remove the shine from your nail with a sponge file. You can use a Harmony 100/180 file.
- Spread some Nail Surface Cleanse on a lint-free gauze or cloth and clean the dust from the nail.
- Apply the pH balancer to the entire nail.
- Apply a thin layer of Foundation Base Coat, pass another thin layer but this time sealing the edges. Don’t worry if it gets sticky, it’s normal.
- Place your fingers on the LED lamp for 10 seconds or if you use a UV lamp for 60 seconds. It is important that you do it as indicated. TIP: First cure the four fingers of each hand without the thumb and then place the two thumbs together.
- Use an orange stick to remove any excess of the remaining base coat.
- Apply a thin layer of Gelish gel in the color you want to use, apply it from the cuticle to the free edge. Remember that if you use too much color (thick layer) the gel may not cure properly.
- Place your fingers back on the LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV lamp for 2 minutes. After each cure the surface will be sticky, it is normal so do not try to leave more than the indicated time.
- If you use a dark color repeat steps 10 and 11 once more.
- Now apply a thin layer of the Top It Off Layer from the cuticle to the free edge of the nail. Always remember to seal the edges of your nail.
- Put your nails back on the LED for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes.
- Apply a little Nail Surface Cleanse to a lint-free gauze and remove the sticky residue, this residue is the excess gel that always remains after applying the previous steps. Don’t worry, it won’t remove your nail polish unless you’ve cured your nails properly. If this is the case you should remove all the colour from your nail with Nail Surface Cleaner and go back to step 5.
- Apply the cuticle oil to the skin around the nail and massage gently.
And that’s all there is to it. Now to show off your new nails!
Remember that it is mandatory that you apply all the steps described to have a perfect finish. If you skip a step or if you only apply the gel, the polish will not dry and you will not have the expected results.
How to Remove Gelish Nails at Home
Remove the super simple Gelish Polish, let’s go with the first thing:
Products You Need
- Nail Remover: It is a remover that removes the enamel from your nail in just 12 minutes, this without damaging your nails or drying out the skin. You can also use acetone.
- Granulation File 180.
- Some aluminum foil.
- Orange tree or wood sticks.
You can also buy the Gelish WRAP IT OFF remover kit that brings all that.
Steps to Remove Gelish
- File gently over the entire surface of the nail to break the seal and remove the shine.
- Pour the Artificial Nail Remover on a piece of cotton until it is completely wet and place it over your nail covering the entire nail.
- Wrap your fingertip with aluminum foil and wait 12 minutes.
- If necessary, use a wooden or orange stick to gently remove the nail polish taking care not to press against the nail.
- Apply cuticle oil to the skin around the nail and massage gently.
And that’s it! You’ve got your nail back natural and undamaged.